Dec 23, 2015
Jeremy Ryan Slate is the host of the massively successful Create Your Own Life Podcast. In this episode, he gives some fantastic advice on entrepreneurship, mindset, and success.
- The importance of language
- Why you should do something that scares you
- Noah's coffee challenge
- Pan Determinism and serving others
Dec 22, 2015
Jason Quitt is a lifelong out of body experiencer. In these dimensions, Jason has continuously encountered aliens, Beings, guides and so much more. Jason has written 5 books on what he has learned from these experiences and in this episode, we discuss the following;
- Jasons incredible experiences growing up
Dec 21, 2015
William Brown is a biophysicist with the Resonance Science Academy. His research and experience are both extensive, exciting and groundbreaking. We dive deep into the world of science and physics in this chat. Here a few topics we discuss;
- Williams background as a scientist and how meditation and spiritual practices...
Dec 20, 2015
Adam Roa is a multi-talented creative, coach, artist and host of the DEEP DIVE podcast. With a wide variety of skillsets and stories, we go deep on a few topics. Here are some things we discuss;
- Adam shares his two life-changing experiences
- The distinction between great people. It's not what we think, but how we...
Dec 19, 2015
Jamie Butler is a highly regarded born medium. Since she was a child she could see, hear and talk to spirits. As the host of the Lighter Side show and creator of the network, she wants to help people realize the infinite possibilities in healing, joy, and success that are available to everyone. Here are some things...